A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 28 April 2016

Half way through my Internship

Hello from España,  time seems to be flying by here and I have already been with the company for almost a month now. Since the last post my tasks have changed (or developed) a little after the boss noticed my passion for communication and creativity. The past weeks I have been working with content for social media by taking photos, editing and creating 'outfit posts' using the Adobe programs. These tasks have taught me a lot, mostly about the cultural differences when it comes to style and fashion, and how to figure out a way to create content that meets their expectations!
During the past days I have also been introduced to a new project involving lifestyle brands for men, which is a whole new area for me. My main task is to create brand presentations that will be shown to future investors and manufacturers, so it is all about story telling and creativity (yeey!). I have also had the chance to work with developing a logotype for one of the brands, it does not mean that they will choose to take it forward but it feels great just to be able to experience the process. What I like most about this  Internship is that they give me the opportunity to come up with ideas while they give me great feedback and advices. I know this is something that will be useful when it is time to start working for real. 
It is so nice to read about what everyone is doing, it seems like we all are learning a lot. 
Keep up the good work! 

Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.