A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 30 April 2016

Research Project - 2

Hello again,

Since my last post I have been continuing to progress on building connections between research and practice. I have reached out to many companies that are producing locally both suppliers and fashion brands but am still waiting to hear back from many of them. I did have the opportunity to meet with a local producer and had a very interesting discussion on the current state of apparel manufacturing in Borås.

I have a meeting scheduled with a small company that produces jeans locally in Malmö and I am really excited to hear their perspectives on the topic.

Excited for the next steps of putting all the pieces together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.