A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 18 April 2016

First weeks

Hi!

I started my internship 2 weeks ago, so a little later than everyone else J. I am now working at a menswear company based in Gothenburg. It´s a small/medium sized company, which means that I am able to see how the whole company works and what is everyone´s role in making the business a success! Though being small in the number of employees, they are presented in over 20 countries worldwide.

I am mainly working on my own project and if necessary helping everyone with other tasks.  So far I have collected and analyzed all the information of their AW16 collection and current sustainability practices in order to evaluate the sustainability and transparency in their supply chain. Later on I will also work with the creative director to go over the materials and suppliers they use. I will also work with the art director to improve their website in terms of communication with their customers about their sustainability practices.

So far it has been fun but quite challenging at the same time since I have been mostly working alone. Can´t wait to see what the next weeks will bring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.