A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 25 April 2016

Internship at Jollyroom

Hello everyone!

The first four weeks of my internship have already past and so far I have gained a lot of new knowledge within the field of working as a buying assistant!

I am doing my internship at Jollyroom in Gothenburg, which is an e-commerce company with the largest assortment of products for children and babies in Scandinavia. My role during the internship is to work as a buying assistant at the department for toys. I work in a team with a chief buyer, a coordinator and a buying assistant. My team have taken good care of me so far, being really helpful and introduced me to the company and the other departments.


So far I have gained a good understanding of the role as a buying assistant at Jollyroom and the daily routines working with e-commerce. I mainly work with publishing new products on the website, doing competitor analyses where I compare prices and assortment and answering questions from customers. It is really interesting to see the whole process, from order to delivery at the storage and then finally, the products end up at the website, available for customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.