A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 22 April 2016

First weeks

My individual field study involves the area of the circular economy and I’m doing the project for the company Tailor Store. Tailor Store offers customized ‘made-to-measure’ clothes, mainly shirts and costumes, but they also offer ready to wear as well as accessories. The main purpose with the study is to examine how Tailor Store could implement circular economy principles into their business model. 

The last couple of weeks have gone by quickly and I have mostly been working on the framework for the study and read up on the research area. Also, I have had some interesting meetings with the CEO of Tailor Store, which has provided me with valuable information for the study and a deeper understating about the industry in general.


I plan to conduct some kind of workshop with the CEO and the marketing manager, but you will hear more about that later… J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.