A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 20 April 2016

Time flies when you’re having fun …


Or when it is super interesting! I can’t believe it is already week 4 back in Belgium! I’m currently working as a purchasing intern at FNG Belgium, a clothing company for women and kids with different types of brands.

At the beginning of my internship my task was clear, I had two jobs the following months; make FNG more efficient and make FNG member of the Fair Wear Foundation. Three weeks later I also became by accident the assistant of the concept manager of the new (only 2 more weeks until the launch!) FNG brand Friday, so now it’s juggling work! But it is fun, exciting and super interesting.
But it is certainly not easy, suppliers that don’t answer my mails, wrong deliveries, communication problems between offices …
The best advise I got so far is, don’t look at the problem, but find the solution!

I really love the team that I’m working with, although it is super stressy at the moment as the orders for SS17 need to be made, they take the time to explain me everything and make sure that I’m learning a lot.

Next time I’ll tell a bit more about my tasks in detail!

I love reading everyone’s experiences!
Greetings from Belgium!!
Fien

(Ps: Aneta; Go check out the new Friday conceptstores in the Netherlands from 1/05 and let me know what you think! ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.