A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Circular development, blogpost 2/3

Hello everyone, hope you all are doing good!


Now I have started my fifth week on my internship in circular development at Boob Design. I have decided to write my report for the last two weeks instead of doing it in parallel, given that I collect information and the basis for it during the internship. I recently had a presentation for the company where I suggested some concepts for second-hand sales that I think would suit the company well. After the presentation, I received good input from co-workers to continue working with the remaining weeks. The plan is for me to work this out into a final concept and once again hold a presentation the last thing I do. Between these presentations, I have had meetings with, among others, Houdini, which has been very rewarding and exciting to hear about their second-hand project and how successful it has proved to be. Although I have learned a lot and appreciated my internship, it has also been challenging many times to work remotely. But for now, it is just to keep on going and do the best of the situation!


Really appreciate reading everyone’s posts, nice to hear that so many of you seem to enjoy their internships! I wish you all a wonderful week 😊


Best regards,

Hanna Skoglund


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.