A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Ethical fashion, third post

Hi everyone!

Wow, time flies. This is my last and final blog post and I am happy to say that I'm basically finished with my field study report and are now working on my presentation. 


I'm so happy that I made the decision to conduct an individual field study. I've gained so much knowledge and actually it have made my future career ambitions even clearer. Social sustainability, female rights, ethics and moral are subjects that are close to my heart and this report have given me a deeper insight into these subjects. My report concluded into four identified challenges for the future of ethical standards within the fashion industry. So, my conclusion is that those four challenges are needed to be dealed with in order for the textile industry to be sustainable from a social perspective. 


Now, I can't wait for summer that rumor says are coming this weekend...


Take care!

Johanna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.