A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 9 May 2021

Research project about color and consumer behavior 

Post 3/3

Hello everyone!

It's Monday again, the weeks are passing by so fast now and soon it's summer. The research project is proceeding and we have now coded all the transcripts we had. At first, I thought it was difficult to decide what themes to divide the interviews in when we were coding but now, we have found a few themes that suit well. It's really interesting to see how different participants have answered so similar to the questions we asked, and that color actually affects us more than we think. 

The last time I wrote here, I  had some trouble coming up with a good research question, but now I think I have one that will work for me and my report, which feels amazing. These coming weeks I will focus on writing as much as possible, but the most difficult part is to start and I feel that I need to find some motivation for that. I am happy that I have my daily meetings with Adina and that Anita is helping us when we are confused about something. 


This will be my last post, stay safe, and have a lovely week! 

Kind regards, 

Caroline






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.