A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Digital Marketing Intern . 3

 Hi everyone. 

Last week was hectic, as it was Ascension day the week was shorter at the internship and I had a lot to do. We have shifted my focus from emails now as we are done with the "email-journey" - which is a set of automatic mails that will be sent after the customer has made an order. We will analyze it further once we have enough data to see what needs to be changed. So, last week we shifted focus to ads! I worked on making an ad and it was a lot to think of. As it's a swimwear brand it is a lot of bodies in our content, and there are policies to follow when marketing skin at different sites, like how much skin you could show in a picture. I've never thought of that before. However, I think it's good even if it's a lot to think of and creates a lot of barriers. So, when I was done making the Ad we also published it to our target markets. The feeling is kind of surreal, but I'm so thankful for the company to believe in my ideas and thoughts. I hope that you also get to test your ideas in a way that you didn't expect! 

Now it's only 2,5 weeks left of my internship, and I hope the weather forecast for these weeks changes so I will have the chance of seeing how content is created with a photoshoot. It's predicted rain, rain, and even more rain and therefore we have waited with the photoshoot. Hopefully, the sun will shine in a few days!

/Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.