A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Company internship pt. 2

 Hello to you all,

I hope you all are doing fine and that you have enjoyed the spring weather in the breaks of the field study. 

The field study is going good this far. I´m reaching out to more suppliers and getting more practical knowledge within sustainability which is really interesting. After discussing with the suppliers I noticed that some of the previously used materials are already of better fibre such as BCI cotton. This makes it easier to decide on which certificates that are worth investing in at the moment for the company. I have also started to work a bit more with their transparency and I am currently working on a suppliers list that can be posted on their website. Not much has happened with the leftover jeans project that I was supposed to start, this mainly due to that an internal decision needs to be made and this project isn´t prioritised at the moment. 

Usually I´m at the office 2 days a week which is great as I don´t feel very productive at home. It is also nice to meet some people 2 days a week. ;) However, this week I will work from bed as I have gotten a cold. Will take a covid test today as well so fingers crossed that it is negative!


Stay safe people!

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.