A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 7 May 2021

Product Developement Internship

 (2/3)

I have now been at my internship for a month. It is crazy how time fly by! I hope you all are doing great and enjoy your field studies!

 

I have already learned so much about how the product development works by experiencing it in real life. It feels so good to be able to connect what we have learned in during the courses to my own experiences. The plan is that I should be at the office two days a week and work from home the rest, but as some prefer to work from home, I have been able to be at the office more than twice most of the weeks. After as much digital meetings and lectures we have had during the last year, it is really nice to meet people!

 

Regarding my report, I decided to change the theme from how the company work with vs. communicates sustainability to packaging in the fashion industry. This theme is closer connected to a project I am taking a closer look at during my internship, and I also believe that I can learn much by doing a deeper investigation. The packaging of the products is something I haven’t put much attention to earlier, but when I think about it, I realize how much waste it produces – especially since online orders and the number of parcels only gets higher. It is therefore important to find the best and most sustainable solutions in order to reduce waste or at least be able to handle it the best way possible, so it does not end up in nature.

 

Have a good weekend!

Kind Regards

Amanda R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.