A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 7 May 2021

Circular textile for hotel - post 2/3

Hello,

It is Ly again. So this is my second blog of the internship and it has been 3 weeks full of new things for me to learn. As I mentioned in the first post, I'm doing a survey for the company to understand consumers' perspectives about sustainable textile in hotels. This is a very interesting topic to me. Since then, I have worked together with 2 colleagues to create and test the survey.


Finally I'm happy to share with you that the survey is up and running. And I'd be more than happy if you could spare 5 minuts of your time to answer the survey (sorry that it's in swedish). As a thank you, we will give out 5 climate-smart bathrobes & slippers, among those who respond.

https://www.survio.com/survey/d/E2J1V7C3E1W5T2V6U

Other things I have learnt during the internship is marketing tasks such as social media content creation, newsletter design and plan, as well as having many chances to talk with the founder of the brand to hear about their experience in starting up the company and working with different partners.

I have enjoyed the internship so far and very excited to getting to do things I never did before. 

See you in my next post!


Ly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.