A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 15 May 2021

"Size and Fit" Research Assistant Internship Blog 2/3

Hi everyone!

I hope you guys are doing great and enjoying the rainy summer days especially those who are in Borås.

This is my second blog here after many weeks. In my first blog, I mentioned that I am conducting a Research Assistant Internship on the topic of “Size and Fit”. In connection to my previous blog about my responsibility in research assistance. I have made substantial progress in my work. In the past week, I have finalized my database for my research. I have also studied Boolean operations and other operators for the selected database. I have also developed my keywords and search strings. I already started working on an excel sheet and it is in progress.

Now I have my tentative research topic ie systematic Literature review on consumer satisfaction for Size and Fit. The focus of my research is online shopping and its consequences on customer satisfaction. The purpose of my research will be to analyze the effect of online shopping and digital technology on customer satisfaction for Size and Fit. My research will dig down into the detail of these technologies and will analyze the pros and cons of these technologies have on customer purchase behavior.

Have a good weekend to all  😊
Best Regards
Aiman ​​Khan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.