A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 6 May 2021

Digital Marketing Intern . 2

(2/3) 

Another week has gone by since last time, but it feels like even more. Time flies! Just as a remember for you, I'm doing an internship at a swimwear brand as a Digital Marketing and Content Strategist. The focus this week has been on which kind of emails that we should focus on in the life cycle of a customer journey. It's a lot to think of, for example, the brand identity and brand image, but also when and what the customer want to have an email about, and how often we can send without it being perceived as spam. It has been fun, and I get to test my ideas a lot, which I'm so thankful for. Actually, I've made their new email template design, which they have used for a few emails now. Later we're going to analyze the content of the emails to see which gives the most loyal customers. This takes time as it's a small company and we want to have the clearest picture possible. 

The focus of my report will be on creating customer loyalty through emails, as this is what my internship is about. I've written a logbook, in which I write what I've done every week and what we are talking about. This will be my kind of result that I will connect to the literature. However, I'm still a bit confused over which type of paper I will write, which I have to talk with Jenny about on the tutoring. Well, this is probably a little bit late, but I've focused a lot on my internship as I think it's fun and I'm learning a lot - but now I'll take more time and focus on the paper! Hope the report is going well for you others as well, maybe it's not only me that is struggling. 

Take care!

S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.