A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 15 May 2017

Brique Interior Design


Hi!

Last week I was able to look further into Brique´s Google Analytics pages. Which mean that I am currently trying to figuring out how to connect the dots, to make a marketing analysis about how Brique´s customers are moving in that sphere. As I have never worked in Google Analytics, youtube as been my savior!

I have also spent time trying to reach smaller retailers to ask (10 different retailers), about their choices of transportation and shipments, but no one will answer. Either is it the lack of time, or they do not know how to answer.

As the last few days has given us bad weather and bad light, it has been hard to take nice photos. As the new pictures for the website should have a sense of nature and outdoor activities. Thus, while I am writing and searching for information the girls on Brique has developed their skills in taking photos, now they are focusing on having good quality and cohesiveness in their posts. I hope, before my time is up that I can take some nice photos as well as flying my drone haha.


/Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.