A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 15 May 2017

Monday update from the studio

New week, new opportunities.

The sun is shining today and my week started with some report writing. My desk is located in the photo studio next to the warehouse and today there is no shooting going on which makes the studio a nice and quite place for writing. As for now, I am working on a flow chart visualising the product process flow. 

When I don't work on writing my report, I am participating in the daily work that goes on in the studio. I have been taught by the copy writer how to write product texts for the website and how to proofread content that is uploaded. On shoots I help out with steaming clothes and registering articles picked out by the stylist. I really enjoy being a part of creating content for the webbshop and I learn new things all the time. By writing about the products and participating in the shoots I have also learned so much more about men's fashion that I did not know before - it is a new world :) so exciting! 

Wish you all a good week! 

/Ida

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.