A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 9 May 2017

New tasks

Hi!

So now my internship really has begun to come along! I have now been given the responsability of handling one of our biggest clients, which is Moda Operandi. They hav a unique concept where they offer the end customer a opportunity to buy straight of the runway. So at the moment they are placing orders from us for their customers who have seen our latest show with a/w 17 and already want to purchase the styles before they hit the store this fall. A lot of work has gone in to this for me as it is a important task and most of the time there are things that I need to figure out myself. But all in all it is a very good learning point and I enjoy getting the trust to handle this.

The past week we also had a big sales meeting, which we have before our new collections go in to store. The meetings are for our agents so communicate our brand and our collections to others. This particular event/process is also what I now will write my report about so I cant tell you more about it at the moment :)

I enjoy my life here in Copenhagen and it is much more high paste then Sweden with a lot of industry people which are international which is very exciting, and we have a wide net of influencers that I meet on daily basis. So that was all for me this time, and I hope all of you others have great internship and learn a lot!

Until next time,
Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.