A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Last post from Tiger

Hi guys!

Last week I left Tiger and Stockholm and I am now back on the west coast finishing up the last parts of my report. The last few days at my internship were pretty intense with a lot of fittings, samples to measure and things to prepare for when the new creative director joins the Tiger team next week. My colleagues however managed to squeeze in a goodbye fika and gave me some beautiful flowers. I have enjoyed my time at Tiger a lot and I'm sure going to miss it, especially my colleagues!

I have learned a lot during my weeks at Tiger, both about the company and their processes and activities, and how the business works in general. I'm really grateful for having done my internship here and hope to return some day in the future.

Hope you all have fantastic summer, see you again this fall!

/Josefin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.