A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 10 May 2017

Fourth blog post from Nelly.com

Hello, again! 

My sixth week at Nelly.com is almost over, which means I only have two weeks left! No! It's so sad! I want to stay there forever! This week has been a very quiet and calm week, which means that I have had more time to focus on my research paper. It's coming along, but I feel like it's a very extensive task, that sometimes can feel a bit overwhelming. Still, I'm working hard to learn as much as possible now, since the time is very limited. I wish I could have stayed there for longer to learn even more. I'm also trying to bond with as many people as I can, since I feel like that is a very good way to get connections for the future. 

However, I have so much to do right now, but the only thing I can really think about is what to bring my colleagues for farewell-fika! What would you recommend me to serve them??

Keep in touch!
Kajsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.