A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Hunkydory


Hello everyone!

My internship takes place at Swedish women's fashion brand Hunkydory! The brand was founded 1996 by married couple Ulrika and Christopher Bjerke, who still run the company! Their sense of style is a mix of bohemian luxury, combined with rock and army influences. It has been one of my favorite brands for many years and I love to be a member of their team! I'm at the marketing and pr department and assisting the team in all possible daily tasks. We are planning and producing content for marketing activities, such as photoshoots for looks books and campaigns, but also smaller productions to use on social medias etc. We also plan for future fashion shows, season presentations, meetings etc. We are also having a lot of contact with our PR-agency, as well as stylists, art directors, photographers etc.

The brand is very well established on the Swedish fashion scene, and it is impressing and inspiring to participate in the daily work of running a fashion brand. What I find very impressing is how well they take care of all employees; everyone is valued so highly! Even I, who is only doing an internship, feel that I am very appreciated there! The people in my team is so sweet, and they teach me new stuff every day! I feel that I have learned so incredibly much, only by studying and observing! The fashion industry is, as we all know, in a situation of rapid change, and I find it very interesting to see how fashion actors adapt to that!

Finally, I hope everyone is enjoying their internships!
Kindly regards, Linnéa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.