A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 23 May 2017

My last week at Nelly.com

And so my last week has arrived. It feels so sad, but I'm also so grateful for this chance. I'm starting to pack up my things; clean my desk, finish my orders and my last contacts with the suppliers. I'm spending a lot of time writing my paper now, as well as I'm planning the farewell-presents and getting my internship certificate. I have less than three days left; today, tomorrow and Friday. Thursday is a  public holiday in Sweden, so many of my colleagues will be out of the office that day and also Friday. I, on the other hand, will be there on Friday, as well as my tutor. I mean, it's my last day!!! I have to be there! I want to be there!

I got the greatest certificate from my tutor; apparently, they have all been very pleased with me. That feels so good! Hopefully, this could get me a job at Nelly.com in the future. I would love to go back there and work full time!

Overall, as I said, I'm so very grateful and thankful for getting this opportunity. I've learned so much and I feel like I've really gotten a good glimpse of what it's like working at a fashion company. My interest in fashion has grown, as well as my determination of what I wanna do in the future - I don't want to work with anything else than fashion! 

I will try to really enjoy my last days at Nelly.com, and then hug everyone goodbye. Then the next step is to finish my paper as well as surviving the presentation. I'm really looking forward to hearing about my classmates' internships. And then it's summer break, you guys!!! Can't believe how fast time flies.

Thank you all for following my journey at Nelly.com, and good luck to everyone! If I don't see you next week at the presentation, we'll definitely see each other in the fall instead!

Much love,
Kajsa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.