A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 4 May 2017

LAYERED

Hi,

This week is my sixth week at Layered. Since it is a small and new started company, I still learn a lot every day and get more and more responsibility which is very fun. In the spring, the company will launch a new furniture collection that has 100 % linen clothing. The new collection includes three different sofas, three pouffs and a day bed which will be offered in different colours.

Two weeks ago I participated in a photography for the entire collection. The next step is to set a price for each product.  I am, for example, doing a market research to arrive at a good final price to the customer. Pricing is a very important part as it can affect the company's financial situation and thus a very difficult decision to take. On the other hand, it is very instructive and I am glad that I have the opportunity to participate in this process.

Have a nice evening!
/Martina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.