A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 16 May 2017

My days with HOPE

Hi everyone, I am glad and feel so informative when reading the blogs of you guys, and it has been a while to update my recent status, so here we go.
I am doing my internship at Hope Production AB and sit at its HQ in Stockholm. I already spent my two weeks there and until now everything goes very well and I am also very happy to work at this company as I personally love the brand Hope a lot.
I work together with sales team at Hope´s sales department, and so far I have done a lot of tasks that include order processing, sales analysis and customer claim handling, etc. I also went out twice with the sales manager and coordinator to inspect the Hope franchised stores and its concessions in Åhléns and NK Stockholm, which was fun to be out of the office sometimes. The company has the clients worldwide, I was planning to write my report about the multiple sales channels such as online, retail, and wholesale at Hope and figure out which channel is the most profitable one, and I talked my thoughts with the manager of sales department, he told me that he planned to do a project also recently to compare the Hope´s online and physical clients with several aspects to find the most profitable one to target and thus to boost the sales. And we both thought that was a good idea and decided to do the project together later on.
Working at Hope HQ in Stockholm is a good challenge and opportunity for me to know more about the Swedish fashion brand and the whole fashion market. And people in the company are very nice and care about the office design, here I posted two pictures of Hope´s office that I love the most, a plant corner and one of the showrooms at the company. I will update more later and hope you have a great summer ! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.