A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 4 May 2017

Rodebjer

Hello people!

Here's a post from sunny Stockholm, and the head office of Rodebjer, where I have had my internship for the last six weeks. Time has literally flied, and it has been some intense and long days, but most of all they have been incredibly fun and educational.

I'm doing my internship at their marketing department, and I've had a wide range of varied tasks. The first weeks, there was a lot of focus on photo shoots, both for e-commerce but also for lookbook for future collections, and all tasks related to preparation for these shoots. Basically it's been a combination of logistic, administrative and partly creative work, which have contributed to me experiencing the internship as stimulating, and there is always something to do.

Further, I've prepared and participated at different events, pop-up shops, line release etc. I've shoot material for social media, edited photo material for banners, sale -and promotion letters, both for external and internal communication.

While I feel as if I have learnt a lot already, gotten a great understanding for how things run at a small but fast growing fashion company, I'm also panicking over the fact that half of the time here already has passed. For this reason, I will aim to take extra care of my last weeks here, and focus on developing skills within areas which I am compassionate about. I promise to provide you with an update, as soon as possible!

Stay tuned, and enjoy your internships!

Sunny regards,
Sofia in Stockholm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.