A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 26 May 2017

LAYERED

Hi,

Two months have passed since I started my internship at Layered! Time has really flown by and I am very glad that I have been spending this time at the company. I have met very inspiring and nice people who have given me new knowledge and experience in mainly purchase but also other areas within the company. It will be fun that I can continue my internship at Layered during the summer!

In a week, the final report will be submitted! Since I have been involved in the pricing process of the company's new collections, I have chosen to target my report to this where I have investigated how the company works when determining the final selling price to customers and if the company use any pricing strategy.  I chose to have an interview with the company's CEO and founder, as well as the company's purchasers to gather data for the report.

Have a nice summer! :)
/Martina






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.