A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Work work work!

Hey everyone I hope that you all had a Goo´ Weekend (as they say here in Copenhagen) :)!

The past week has been so busy due to never ending meetings with buyers, that at the moment are buying our resort 18 collection. Me assisting is mainly taking notes and making sure that they have everything they need, but it is definitely interesting. I always thought i would be one the buying side, but the sales side is learning me more than i was expecting!!!

As of now I am also trying to arrange our summer sales meeting, that is upcoming and trying to administrate different orders and accounts that our customers have require help with. All of these tasks have given me new knowledge in different systems which I think might be of use in the future.

The days go by so fast and I am excited to see what more is to come. So until next time amigos!

// Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.