A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Drone-mission

Hi everyone!

Last week I was focusing on mapping Brique´s competitors on the web and analysed where and how Brique was positioned on Google. So, this week I will probably get access to the company's Google Analytics page. Which will make it easier to analyse the acquisition phase and know which channels the customers are being influenced by to further explore Brique´s web shop. I have also constructed a time plan for the reconstruction of the web shop and it seems like my supervisor has decided for which web designer to collaborate with.

One of my tasks is also compare different logistics option for the new web page/shop, the search is still on. I will this week interview a few small retailers, about the problems in finding the right logistics option for furniture and heavier packages. At the same time, I am half way in finishing the new marketing pitch for Brique. I have also been allowed to fly drone over the location as a part of the new collection of materials for the new marketing strategy. Thus! This demands some causation and I have to apply for approval at Länsstyrelsen. Whish me good luck! Haha.


/Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.