A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 20 May 2017

Interviewing, transcribing and analyzing!

Hi all!

It has been almost a month since I wrote my first post here (time flyes!!!). The truth is that I have been quite busy writing the literature review... Finding the right information to include was a bit hard because most of the articles available were quite old :S. Nevertheless, I am done with it now and I started to perform the interview  to some volunteers who have answered three open questions about their perception of the customer service in fast-fashion stores, as well as, their relationship with salespersons. I must say that I am really enjoying this part :) It is very interesting to see how each interview evolves differently depending on the volunteer's answers. Sometimes, it has been harder since the interviewee was a little bit shy and refused to talk (such a challenge!). On the other hand, transcribing the interviews is not such a funny task :P, although, analyzing them is good. I got a great variety of answers and I'm afraid that drawing a general conclusion from there will become also challenging. I am excited to discover what the conclusion will be finally.

On the upcoming days, I will continue interviewing people, but I will also observe the customer behaviour at the store :)

I hope you guys are doing good and find some time for enjoying this amazing weather! :D

María Gómez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.