A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 15 May 2017

LAYERED

Hi,

Time for a new week at Layered! The company has a pop-up store at Nordiska Kompaniet in Stockholm and since the company will release two different collections this spring, it is important that the staff in the store are properly informed about the products they are going to sell. Me and Layered's purchasers went to Nordiska Kompaniet last week where a presentation was held about the two different collections. One collection is the furniture that contains 100% linen that I wrote about my last post. The second collection is carpets made from recycled PET bottles. Everything is really really nice!

This week I will follow up suppliers, as I have ordered different types of fabric. I have also been in contact with a new carpet supplier who will send samples this week. Look really forward to see the result! I have also begun to help accommodate customers in the company's showroom that is adjacent to the office. It's very fun when I get a more clear picture of the company's customers and that I learn more about the products.

Bye!
/Martina



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.