A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Last week at Tiger

Hi guys!

I now have one week left of my internship and like many of you, I feel these two months have passed way too fast. I have had so much fun and met so many fantastic people! The last couple of weeks have been really exciting as we have received a lot of samples. I have been a part of the production process of many of these products, and it's really exciting to see the progress and effect of the feedback my colleagues and I have given the suppliers on previous samples.

Apart from the everyday work, I have been interviewing people from design and production at both the accessories and women's department for my work with the report. During my time at Tiger I have really come to realise how much work it takes the different departments (all with different timings, suppliers, designers and ways of working) to present four collections that are coherent with one another. This is therefore what I have decided to write my report about. To me, this topic is especially exciting as Tiger starting next week will have a new creative director, who most probably will work a lot with these kinds of questions. Everyone at the office are really excited for what's to come!

Hope you are all well and enjoying the last few days of your internships!

/Josefin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.