A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 26 May 2017

We won!!

Soo , this is the last post for now!

These past weeks have been very interesting, stressful and meaningful and I am glad that I chose to go to Baum and Copenhagen. Even though many of you will end your internship now, I will continue mine during the summer which I hope will give me even more insight.

But the past week has been very overwhelming! There has been so much to do as we now are so busy with getting our orders out and organizing the collection so it presents itself well to the world. But in the middle of all this my laptop and all other personal items got stolen, so I am now in the process of trying to wright my report from the beginning again!! Very frustrating! But I will try to wright about the process, importance and challenges of our sales meetings which may seem very boring but I actually is one of our most critical moments during the sales. So the repost will be very narrow and informing rather than investigating.

But then after being so sad that my belongings got stolen, Baum und Pferdgarten won the category Best design at Elle Style Awards which was very exciting and boosting for the brand!!! Yaaay!

I hoe you all also have been able to get some sun during the last couple of weeks!

Have a great weekend!// Stefanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.