A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 1 May 2017

NA-KD internship

Hello! I am doing my internship in NA-KD which is a fashion company located in Gothenburg, Sweden. NA-KD is an online clothing company, that was founded in 2015 and it operates in the global fashion scene. NA-KD is a huge player in social media and in 2016 the company shipped clothes over 150 countries.

I am interning in a pop-up store department and my first task was to help them to open a pop-up store in the center of Gothenburg. I got lot of responsibilities from the beginning when I was responsible of the visual merchandising of the pop-up store in my first week. Since then I have done all kind of tasks related to marketing that pop-up store and planning and executing a marketing of NA-KD’s new pop-up store that will open to Åhaga, Borås in 11th of May. 


Time flies so fast and I just realized that I have already stayed in NA-KD for three weeks. But that is how it goes in there. It is a fast speed environment all the time but that just makes it fun. Every day I get new tasks and plans change all the time. For a planner, like me, it has been a learning experience but when you get a hang of it, it makes the days go so fast because you definitely have so many things to do all the time. 


This is how it looked in the pop-up store in Kungsgatan, in Gothenburg. The location in Åhaga, Borås is even cooler so I can promise that the pop-up store in there looks sick! The opening will be 11th of May and we are planning a whole event for the opening day. So you are all welcome!




/ Jonna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.