A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Wakakuu (4)


The last week is here and I have been learning so much. It feels like you are one in the team now, and I have my different tasks that I am responsible for, so i know what to do all the time which feels good. However the time is soon up and I am currently writing the last parts of the thesis of the internship project. I am focusing on social media, and specially Instagram. I have studied som different strategies, and i have tried them out so, now i am analyzing the result to see wether the strategies are working or not. For example if I use hashtags, do I get more likes or if i write a creating caption, do I gain more engagement from the followers. Anyway you can read more about this later on when my report is uploaded and done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.