A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 23 April 2021

Ethical fashion, second post

 Hi everyone and happy Friday! 

This is my second blog post and since my last post some things have happened. First of all, the sun and spring have entered Borås which makes me cry of joy. Second, I have developed a purpose and more precise topic for my IFS which I feel very happy about. My subject is still ethical fashion, and hopefully I will gain insights of future challenges of ethics within the fashion industry and more specifically for workers in the upstream supply chains. 


I have started to search for articles to use in my literature review. At this moment, I have gone through 94 articles (first draft) and after I make myself a cup of coffee and place myself on my sunny balcony, I will continue to search for articles. I want to be able to have as much depth as possible and hopefully I will end up with even more suitable articles after this afternoons' search.


I wish you all an amazing weekend!

Johanna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.