A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 11 April 2021

Research project, Color.

 Hi everyone, 


My name is Adina, and I am a student at the program Supply chain management. Before I started this program I did my bachelor's degree as a Textile product developer at the University of Borås. It feels weird that we have not met each other in real life, but hopefully this blog will let us have some interaction, and soon we will hopefully meet :)


To start this post I am going to share what I am doing in this course, me and Caroline Jonsson are working with a researcher in the area of visual communication and color. We have started to gather information and articles that we find interesting and relevant for the topic. This week we are going to start with the interviews, so i think we are on track. I am so happy that I am doing this research with Caroline, especially in these times. We support and cheer on each other, and I am so grateful for that. 


I think it is good that we are so free within this course, that we have to plan our time to provide the best report by ourselves, and find the appropriate methods and so on. I think we will learn a lot!


Hope you all are staying safe!


Best,

Adina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.