A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 12 April 2021

First week of internship

 Hello everybody! I hope you are doing well!

My name is Amanda Rognsvåg and I am studying the Fashion marketing and management program. I started my internship at Tretorn last tuesday april 6th, so have now been there for a week now. My internship is at the product developement department where I hope I can learn a lot and also use what we have learned so far on the program. THe intenship is partly at the office and partly at home. When I am at the office I have participated in several meetings and their daily activities, and during home office I have my own project to focus on. In the focus procect I will look at sulutions to how the company can make its packaging more sustainable, but at the same time cost efficient.

After every work day, I write in my diary to sum up what I have done during the day, what I have noticed and ways I see Tretorn work with sustainability. This will hopefully give me data and backround for my final repport.

I wish you all good luck and stay safe!

//Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.