A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 8 April 2021

Individual field study: Ethical fashion

Blog 1/3 


Hej! 

My name is Johanna and I am a textile management and marketing student and I started of this course a bit chaotic. I decided to change from a company internship to an individual field study and the first week of the course was spent on coming to terms with my decision. Now, when a flood of emotions are washed away, I feel more than happy with my decision and will spend this course and spring with my dear IFS. 

My topic is “ethical fashion”. This is a topic close to my heart and social concerns within the textile industry will in some form be the topic of my thesis and I believe that this IFS will lay a good foundation for that. At this stage I have decided the format and method of my paper and started to set a structure for it. I have decided to divide my work in different stages in order to have a goal to reach for and in these first weeks of the course my aim is to set a clear purpose and to start with the literature review. 

Hopefully I can share some findings with you when I write my next post. 

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.