A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 21 April 2021

Second week working with circular textile - blog post 1/3

Hello everyone,

Sunny greetings from Stockholm! I hope you all are well and having a good time at your internships and/or field studies!

My name is Ly Pham and I am in the Fashion marketing and management master program. My internship is at a Swedish company focusing on sustainable and circular textile for hotel industry, locating on an island of Stockholm. This is my second week.

One of my tasks in the internship is to carry out a survey to gain insight about customers demand for hotel industry to take more sustainable actions towards greener textile since they play one of the major roles in energy and material consumption when it comes to textile. I find this topic very interesting, and would be more than happy to share the survey with you once it is ready to hear what you think about this errand. Beside this task, I will also learn about social media marketing for them, which I'd be glad to share in the next post. 

I go to the office 2 days and work from home for the rest of the week. I spend one day of the week to work on the field study report and think about the topic I want to write about. I try to write a diary every week but still struggle to think that I have a good method of ethnography - so if someone has a good source to learn about it or tips, please share with me and I'd be so thankful :) 

Thank you for reading this blog and see you in the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.