A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 13 April 2021

First week of internship - Norwegian fashion rental company

Blog entry 1/3

Hi everyone,

I hope you all are well and had a good start of your internships or / and field studies!

My name is Amanda J and I study the Textile value chain management program. I have currently been at my internship for one week now and it's with a Norwegian fashion rental company.

My internship is at the department of partnership and outfit supply relations within the nordic region and I hope to gain more knowledge and insight in this industry combined with what we have learnt from the program and the courses in sustainable business models and supply chain management. The internship is completely remote, which means that I am have online resources and I have daily contact with the department and with the rest of the company. 

I write in a diary every day after work of what I have been doing during the days and how I notice and observe how the company work and proceed with the supply and relationship management with future Swedish brands. This will hopefully give me necessary data for the final report.


Hope you are staying healthy and good luck!

// Amanda J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.