A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 30 April 2021

Design & Production internship at Dedicated 2/3

 Hey guys and happy Friday!

I hope everyone is safe, healthy and enjoying their field studies. It is insane to think that I have already done four weeks of my internship - time really flies when you're having fun. I must say, I have enjoyed my internship far more than I could have ever imagined and my colleagues are the best. It feels like a small family and they have really welcomed me with open arms. 

During my four weeks at Dedicated I have learned so much. Whenever we receive samples, I measure them and give comments to our suppliers. Due to the pandemic, our suppliers in India are a bit limited to how much work they can do, which we have to take into consideration. It is challenging and fun to try to come up with solutions for these kinds of things. I have also participated in design meetings with our designers to work on upcoming seasons and campaigns, which was a lot more fun and stressful than I thought haha. On another note, May will be an exciting month for both Dedicated and me since we have many fun things coming up. Hopefully, I can share some more exciting things about this in my next blog post.

Happy weekend to everyone but most of all - GLAD VALBORG!! I hope everyone can enjoy the amazing weather!

// Linda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.