A blog from the University of Borås

Sunday 11 April 2021

First weeks of internship with focus on circularity

 Good morning everybody, hope you all are doing well!

My name is Hanna Skoglund and I am studying the field of Fashion Management & Marketing. I started my internship a week ago at a company called Boob Design where I will work with circularity and investigate the possibilities for implementing secondhand sales within the company, which will also be the subject of my report. The first week consisted mostly of start-up meetings and research on my own. The internship will be remote but next week I will be in Stockholm to get an insight into the company and get to know my colleagues. I am really excited to get started and learn new things and hope that the company will also be happy with my efforts.

The idea is that I will start writing the report pretty soon and do it in parallel with the internship so I can correlate the tasks a little. During the period of the internship, I will keep diary entries that will form the basis for my method part in the report.

Wish everyone the best of luck with reports and internships and look forward to reading your blog posts!

Take care,

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.