A blog from the University of Borås

Wednesday 21 April 2021

Research Assistant Internship: Size and Fit

Blog 1/3

Hi everyone!

Here I am writing to you the first blog entry of my Field Study in Textile Management. My self Aiman Khan and I am pursuing my Master’s in Fashion Marketing and Management at the University of Borås. As I thoroughly tried to find some internship in the companies, but unfortunately I was not able to make it through. My dream to enter into the Swedish market remain stranded that has equipped me with stress, then later, I profoundly realized that everything happens for some good reason.

Right now I am doing my Research Assistant Internship: The topic of my project is “Size and Fit”. In the past three weeks of the Field Study in Textile Management, I found this topic very interesting (clothing size and fit that how people choose their sizes). I am conducting a “Literature review regarding the state-of-art of literature on size and fit” within the supervision of Jenny Balkow. In the first two weeks of this Field Study, I learned how to conduct the Systematic Literature Review (SLR). I am reading the book “Doing a literature review” by Chris Hart, and developing a framework for my project. I am searching for a database and then explore those databases. I am also working on the keyword and search string according to the database. I found many good journal articles with high impact factors which have led me in depth knowledge about my topic of interest and how to conduct the literature review.

Your comments are appreciated and enjoy the sunny days !

Thank You and Good Luck to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.