A blog from the University of Borås

Monday 13 May 2019

2nd post

Hi everyone, 

I have been in my internship for 6 weeks and WOW what time flies!! In this 6 weeks, I have learned so much but I know there is still so much to learn. The internship has made me excited to start working after the masters and experience more in this field but with every day that passes, I get more fascinated and curious about learning new things.

These past weeks since my last blog post, I have been working on many areas of the company such as social media, sample sale, press kit, inventory and preparing for photoshoot. I’ve been handling the Instagram by myself these past weeks and we are seeing more reach and response from people which is positive. For my report, I’ve been using the analytics from Instagram to use as data and it is so fascinating to see changes in reach when we just changed one thing regarding the Instagram posts. We will see what happens next weeks ….

We have been preparing for next sales period by doing press kits, preparing for photoshoot and much more. I did the press kit for the company (which is a first for me) and the first meeting with press is this week in Munich. In June, we will have the photoshoot but we have started preparing for that and will that be excited but there is a lot that there must be thought of to prepare. But that’s all for now. 

Have a great day everyone and have fun at your internships!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.