A blog from the University of Borås

Saturday 11 May 2019

IFS - CE


Hi,

The first month went by so fast, and to work with an individual field study design has been much more challenging than I expected. I am working on a structured literature review with focus on circular economies within the textile industry, to help me find a gap to further research in my master thesis. The search for articles in itself hasn’t been that hard but to categories and determine which studies that is valid for my study has been hard, since I in the beginning wasn’t sure of which direction I was going to take. However, while going through the articles more carefully it was easier to find a pattern to follow.  I have learned to work in new ways and to use new tools.

The most challenging so far has been to figure out how to disposition my thesis, but the tutoring, reading and especially looking at methods in other literature reviews have help me a lot and I`m finally ready to start writing. Hopefully it’s going to be easier from here but I`m sure there will be some more surprises along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.