A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Internship at Hejco - Part 2


Hello again!
I have one month left in my internship and time has passed very quickly. During this month, I had the opportunity to map the organizational structure of the company and meet my new colleagues. It was a beautiful feeling for me to meet new people and feel like a member of a big family at Hejco.
Hejco is a brand that owns by Fristads Kansas Group. Fristads Kansas Group is one of Europe’s biggest companies on workwear and profile clothing. This concern consists includes a lot of brands such as Hejco, Fristads, Kansas, Acodeis, B&C, Bragard, Martinson and Wenaas. Fristads Kansas Group with its huge turnover which is EUR 400 million has a good impact on the textile industry. In parallel with the other brands of Fridtads Kansas Group, Hejco is also a growing brand. As a result of their growing results and turnover, Hejco moved to a new office and out of Fristads Kansas group building to be more independent.

With the positive atmosphere from the new office, I believe Hejco which has a 60 years history will continue to grow every passing day. Of course, this story of growth is carried out mainly by Hejco's company culture, sustainable corporate policy, and marketing strategy.
One of Hejco's marketing strategy is the customization of their products. It is possible to add logo print or embroidery on Hejco's product. Regarding Hejco's sustainable corporate policy, with the customization, Hejco offers to create unique and personal garments.

Here you can see examples of Hejco’s product:

Hejco does not only offer design but also offers very durable products for customers. My field study is to find a suitable partner-supplier for HEJCO in Turkey, therefore I never miss Hejco’s sustainable corporate and environment policy.
I hope you enjoyed my post 😊. See you soon for the third part.
/Serkan




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.