A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 17 May 2019

Strategic Development Intern - YAS part2

Hello friends!

This week has passed by so fast. I have been up to so many different things since the last time I wrote here. Except from attending on different meetings with some suppliers and checking swatches as usual, I have also visited GANTs Archive where I had the chance to help them out and organise how everything should be displayed. However, by doing this I also had the opportunity to enrich myself with more knowledge about their items and see how their designs, logo, trims and everything has developed and changed by time. GANTs history is really rich and I am really happy that I got the chance to see and feel all their garments all the way back from the 40th.

Moreover, I have also attended to two different seminars during this and last week. One was about digital stress and one was about the importance of having a sustainable business in the future. The later one was held by an organisation called Futurice and they invited many different companies to discuss sustainability which was really interesting since I felt that I could connect it with my ongoing project about environmental footprint. However, I was a bit nervous going their since I was the only representative attending from my company but everything went well and I actually enjoyed it a lot.



Have a great day everyone!

Lots of Love - Yasmine Nehmé -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.