A blog from the University of Borås

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Impulse Buying and the influence of social media on intangible value creation - Interviews part 1

Hello everybody,

to explore my topic, phenomenological interviews are the main focus. The preparation for these interviews went very well and smoothly. I thought about different topic blocks, which I would like to cover in the course of the interview, as well as different sample questions for these blocks. Since the aim of phenomenological interviews is to be as individual as possible about the person to be interviewed and their answers, I tried to think of only very general questions in advance. The literature research which I started at the same time also helped me to integrate several other ideas into my interview concept. 
Although I had never done interviews of this kind before, I was confident that with the help of my interview concept everything would go well. During the first two interviews, I noticed that it is very difficult to deal with the respective statements of the persons and at the same time not to lose sight of the structure. Furthermore, after the first two interviews, I came up with many new ideas and approaches for my interview blocks as well as questions based on the conversations. That's why I worked on and optimized my interview concept before I conducted the next interviews.

I hope you're all doing all right. Cheers!

Raphael



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.