A blog from the University of Borås

Friday 24 May 2019

Social media marketing

Hi everyone

Here comes an update from my internship at Franchetti.

This week has been really exciting. We have had a lot to do at the buying department, which is very fun. I also had a very interesting meeting with Franchetti's management team a few days ago about a new project that we started this week. They want me to be part of the startup of their social media marketing.

Franchetti's way now of working with marketing is through their sales representatives. They have not focused on social media yet because they are a B2B company, that can’t show their products and collaborations to the consumers, so it is a bit tricky for them. But now they want me (with my education in marketing) and an external marketing firm to work together and come up with grate ideas on how Frachetti can work with marketing on social media. I think this is going to be a very fun and challenging project.    

We had our first meeting a few days ago and I think we are going to come up with many great ideas for them. Next week we are having a workshop about this, together with Franchetti's management team. I think it is going to be very worthwhile.

Have a great weekend!!

/Emma



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.