A blog from the University of Borås

Thursday 30 May 2019

Strategic Development Intern - part 3

Hello friends!

Three months down and one more to go! This will be my third and maybe last post here :)
A part from that I have been doing my normal tasks, I have had a really great time at my workplace and this week has been crazy hectic but extra fun because we have been celebrating the 70th anniversary of Gant. It all started this monday but mentally it started for me two months ago (since the very first day they sent out the invitation to me 😂).

So this monday started with a big welcome for all our subsidiaries that came from all different places from all around the world and then we were all welcome to have a look in our SMS shops which was exciting since we could listen to our designers idea of every new item that has been created but not realesed in the real shops yet. Moreover, the week continued and on tuesday I had the chance to attend to many different meetings with our subsidiaries from Italy, France, Germany, Russia etc.
I have also been in contact with our suppliers to discuss different things about our swatches and last night I attended to THE MOST AMAZING Award Dinner ever. It was so huge and spectacular and it wouldn't have been fun without all the people that I have come in touch with during my time here at Gant. However, everything will come to an end and now I am working on my project.

This picture might be a bit blurry but yeah...

Hope everyone is having a great time!


Lots of Love - Yasmine Nehmé -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.